After months of planning and arranging everything, you finally tied the knot. After all the busyness of the wedding, finding a venue, getting your wedding dress stitched from the tailor, arranging everything and managing the relatives who always tend to get high at every situation especially during weddings and the last thing that’s left to worry about is planning your honeymoon.
Here are 3 of the most romantic honeymoon destinations from around the world where you and your partner can finally leave everything else behind, enjoy each other’s company and celebrate love.
Mauritius, a place called truly heaven that evokes the images of azure blue seas and pristine beaches. The contrast of colours and culture and with endless fun things to do, Mauritius is a great place for a relaxing tropical honeymoon.
Check Our Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
Things to Do:
- You can hire a private cruise to watch a beautiful Mauritian sunset
- You can go for parasailing with your partner at the picturesque Ile Aux Cerfs, off the East Coast
- You can enjoy a private dinner with the love of your life with the blissful views over the ocean
If you adore fine dining, culture and endless romance, Paris is the perfect honeymoon destination for you. No true love is complete without a trip to Paris, France. To add on some rich memories in your married life, Paris is definitely a good idea!
- Enjoy a traditional Parisian dinner with wine and oysters at seaside café
- Learn to tango with your partner by the Seine at the mini amphitheatres
- Take a romantic stroll down the flower covered chapel bridge over Lake Lucerne
Sunny all year long, sands are white as the smiles of the people, and the underwater beauty like paradise, Maldives is just the perfect holiday after wedding.
Things to do:
- Enjoy a candlelight dinner on a private island, or you can try a dip in a private infinity pool at sunset
- Try an exotic couples spa therapy to melt away all the stress
- Take a private yacht in the heart of the Indian Ocean on a dolphin cruise with your partner
Check our Maldives Honeymoon Packages
Author Bio: She is a reader, writer, dreamer, a foodie and a big travel lover. Travel through writing, read while traveling, the dream of travelling, and travel in dreams comprises a few of her favourite things.
Latest posts by Manuj Mishra (see all)
- Places to visit in Switzerland - September 13, 2019
- Destination Darjeeling: A Short Getaway - September 9, 2019
- Free Things to do in Abu Dhabi - September 2, 2019
- Top 5 International Destinations for Spending Your Winter Vacation - August 24, 2019